USD COMING SOON
Flipbooks are small books that tell stories using sequences of pictures. But this one goes much further!
You can clearly make a spectator's ring disappear and make it appear inside a box drawn on the Flipbook as the final part of the story!
You will receive the Flipbook and its Container Box to transport it.
You use the box for the disappearance, and the flipbook to tell the story and make the ring reappear.
And the best part: the spectator shake the box, hear until the last moment his ring moving inside, and finally takes it himself from the flipbook.
- No duplicates are used and there are no ring changes.
- The spectator holds the box and sounds the ring inside until the last moment
- The disappearance is totally clean.
- There are no strange movements
- It can be done surrounded
- The spectator takes his ring himself at the end.
- It's very easy to do.
- You do not need any extra element for the disappearance or re-appearance.
- The complete kit fits in a pocket.
- Automatically resets when finished.